Trilio Showcases Data Protection and Management Innovations to Help Users Realize the Resiliency Benefits of Cloud Native Applications | National company
LOS ANGELES – (BUSINESS WIRE) – October 12, 2021–
KUBECON + CLOUDNATIVECON North America – At this week’s KubeCon + CloudNativeCon event in Los Angeles and virtually, Trilio will showcase advancements in data protection and management to help users achieve resiliency in their cloud native applications. Trilio will showcase its latest version of TrilioVault for Kubernetes (TVK) v2.5, emphasizing new capabilities that protect users against ransomware attacks that rely on corrupted backups in a cloud native architecture. In addition, the company announced new customers and the expansion of its technology partnerships. Trilio is a leading provider of data protection for cloud native applications.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211012005013/en/
Trilio showcases data protection and management innovations at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2021 to help users realize the benefits of Cloud-Native application resiliency. (Graphic: Business Wire)
“Ransomware is a huge problem. Anyone deploying Kubernetes must accept the increasing risks as the number of production deployments increases in the industry. Added to this is the fact that the sophistication of attacks is also increasing. An organization’s backups are its only hope for recovery. Of course, backups are a prime target for these bad actors, ”said David Safaii, CEO of Trilio. “Builders and operators of cloud native applications need to take a proactive approach to ransomware protection and recovery. The architecture of a zero-trust data protection strategy and management framework can no longer be an afterthought.
*** Visit Platinum Event Sponsor Trilio at booth P17 to experience the power of Cloud-Native data protection technology at KubeCafe (or virtual booth in the solution’s storefront) ***
At KubeCon, Trilio’s native cloud experts will showcase how customers solve key IT or DevOps challenges using the power of cloud-native data protection and management technology:
- Multi-cloud protection achieved: Guided tours of the TrilioVault management console displaying intuitive click-driven workflows to define data protection policies, perform migrations and implement disaster recovery initiatives on any platform, cloud or infrastructure.
- Application mobility achieved: TVK GitHub Actions Runner Demos that allows developers to run tests / dev with production data while they verify code to improve software reliability and time to market, taking advantage of integrations with GitOps environments.
- Disaster recovery achieved: Sneak preview of a new capability that delivers continuous recovery in a multi-cloud environment to ensure application recovery or portability in seconds, reducing recovery time goals (RTOs).
- Ransomware protection achieved: TVK v2.5 demos will show protection (and recoverability) for backup attack vectors such as backup target corruption and management console vulnerabilities.
Safaii continued, “It’s been two years so we’re excited to be back in person at KubeCon, meeting community members and learning from each other. There is an impressive amount of innovation at the intersection of cloud, application development, and containers. The conference theme “Resilience Achieved” is an appropriate indicator of how far organizations are in their journey to cloud native. Trilio is eager to do its part to help the community implement resilient cloud native applications through best practices and use cases from our global customer base.
*** Join Trilio’s Product Manager in Petree Hall D or online to discover the business value of implementing data management for your cloud native applications ***
New Customers and Ecosystem Integrations Highlight Business Adoption
- Recent winning customers supporting Kubernetes’ multi-cloud deployments include a South American telecommunications provider, a US-based MSP specializing in software development, a large US defense and space provider, a company global software technology and financial services company in Israel.
- Growing number of solution and use case integrations with major Kubernetes platforms, including:
- Core-to-Edge solution with SUSE Rancher that improves the availability of edge clouds and helps customers better manage data.
- Recovering GitOps applications with Red Hat OpenShift provides protection for GitOps tools and meets compliance requirements.
- The partnership with HP Ezmeral Container Platform provides a unified container software platform to run and manage large-scale Kubernetes applications on any infrastructure.
- VMware Partner Ready Solution for Tanzu delivers enterprise-class data protection capabilities to VMware Tanzu Grid (TKG) users.
- Cloud backup for IBM Cloud deployments with Red Hat OpenShift or IBM Kubernetes Service.
- The partnership with Mirantis provides cloud native application resiliency and disaster recovery for Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (MKE) users.
- Support for monitoring Velero backups.
- Monitoring and alerting capabilities for your TrilioVault platform using Slack, Microsoft Teams, and other popular tools.
- Trilio now has 10 patents or patents pending for the protection of cloud native data.
- Business expansion through product and go-to-market functions with three new high-level team members with experience in SaaS / Cloud, cybersecurity and data protection:
- Ginay Tannenbaum – Vice President of Human Resources
- Sarah Goodchild – Senior Director of Global Sales
- Lou Lou Healey – Senior Director of Global Field Marketing and Partners
“We are optimistic about the talent Trilio continues to attract, as these people bring the skills that will help us seize the opportunity that lies ahead. The diversity within our team and the corresponding diversity of thought is an important focal point as we evolve to help us better represent the voices of our customers, ”said Safaii.
Analysts validate TrilioVault for Kubernetes
A new IDC report explores the state of the container market and the requirements for persistent storage protection and migration, including why traditional methods of data protection do not scale well in containerized environments.
Trilio was also recently named a sample provider in the Gartner Hype Cycle for Storage and Data Protection Technologies, 2021 and Gartner Hype Cycle Midsize Enterprises, 2021 reports in the Container Backup category (Gartner subscription required).
Trilio is a leader in cloud-native data protection for Kubernetes, OpenStack, and Red Hat virtualization environments. Our TrilioVault technology is trusted by cloud infrastructure operators and developers for application backup and recovery, migration and mobility. Customers in the telecommunications, defense, automotive and financial services industries use TrilioVault to recover from disasters, migrate workloads, move workloads to new infrastructure, and migrate to new software distributions. Trilio.io, Twitter and LinkedIn.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211012005013/en/
Cathey.co for Trilio
KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY MOBILE SOFTWARE / WIRELESS HARDWARE
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/10/2021 12:06 PM / DISC: 12/10/2021 12:06 PM
Copyright Business Wire 2021.