MUR, NJ–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 27, 2022–
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) today announced the appointment of Ginger Richman as vice president of storage and transportation for NJR Midstream Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary that owns and operates gas infrastructure assets natural high quality throughout the country. The appointment will take effect next month, following the retirement of current vice-chairman John Bremner.
“Ginger is a talented leader who uses her vast experience and expertise to drive value within our business every day,” said Steve Westhoven, President and CEO of New Jersey Resources. “She is highly respected in our organization and throughout the industry, and we are fortunate to have her on our leadership team. In this new role, I am confident that Ginger will continue to serve our business and our customers well. »
As Vice President of Storage and Transportation (S&T), Ms. Richman will be responsible for leading the company’s storage and transportation operations, including overseeing a team of more than 50 employees, developing and executing new opportunities for organic growth, by promoting operational and organizational efficiency. and oversee all strategies related to NJR’s S&T assets.
Ms. Richman joined NJR in 2003 and has over 35 years of experience in the natural gas industry. She is currently NJR Vice President of NJR Midstream Services, leading Adelphia Gateway, NJR’s FERC-regulated natural gas transmission pipeline serving the greater Philadelphia area. In this role, Ms. Richman leads business operations and regulatory functions to support the effective management of day-to-day business operations, customer transactions and compliance.
Ms. Richman is a member of NJR’s Sustainability Council, IT Steering Committee and Benefits Administration Committee.
Ms. Richman will succeed John Bremner, an accomplished industry veteran who has served as Vice Chairman of Midstream since October 2019, following his scheduled retirement next month.
“John joined our team at a critical time for our storage and transportation business and has been instrumental in growing and transforming this segment into what it is today,” said Westhoven. “I thank him for his service, dedication and accomplishments to our company, which have helped move our organization forward, and I wish him a happy retirement.”
The changes will take effect on October 15, 2022.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that, through its subsidiaries, provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transmission, distribution, assets and home services. NJR is made up of five main activities:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, the principal subsidiary of NJR, operates and maintains more than 7,600 miles of natural gas transmission and distribution infrastructure to serve more than 568,000 customers in Monmouth, Ocean and Morris counties, Middlesex, Sussex and Burlington in New Jersey.
- Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar projects with a total capacity of more than 380 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transmission and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to customers across North America.
- Storage and Transmission serves customers ranging from local distributors and generators to electric generators and wholesale distributors through its ownership of Leaf River and the Adelphia Gateway pipeline project, as well as our 50% ownership interest in the facility. Steckman Ridge natural gas storage facility.
- Home Services provides service contracts as well as heating, central air conditioning, water heaters, backup generators, solar products and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to New Jersey residences.
NJR and its more than 1,200 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and driving efficiency through Conserve to Preserve ® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information on NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Show source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220927005478/en/
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW JERSEY
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OIL/GAS ENERGY
SOURCE: New Jersey Resources
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 09/27/2022 09:00 / DISK: 09/27/2022 09:03
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.